This ministry exists for fellowship, friendship, and encouragement to seniors of all walks of life. Experience community and outreach through monthly fellowship meetings, exciting trips, and serving opportunities.
Our Senior Adults meet on the last Tuesday of every month for a meal and a time of fellowship together.
January 23 | Super Senior Luncheon
- Join us at Noon in the Fellowship Hall for a covered dish luncheon.
- Special Guest - Wayne Morrell shares his photography and artwork
January 25 | Brown's Buffet
- We will be leaving the church at 10:30am for Brown's Buffet in Alachua.
February 22 | Corky Bells
- We will be leaving the church at 9:30am for Corky Bells in East Palatka
March 23 | Paul Saik Concert
- We will meet at 5:30pm for a meal, then go to Florida Gateway College for Paul Saik Concert.
- Cost is $15 if 10 or more sign up.
April 16-18 | Senior Fest
- Where: Lake Yale Conference Center
- Speaker: Ted Traylor
- In Concert: Charles Billingsley & Mark Tramell Quartet
- Comedian: Tim Lovelace
- Cost: $175 per person (Double Occupancy) - Includes 6 meals and two nights lodging. $20 Deposit payable to Parkview by January 28. The remainder will be due by March 11.