David has been at Parkview since May 2019. David is originally from Fort White, FL. He is currently finishing his Bachelor's Degree in Worship Leadership from the Baptist College of Florida. He is married to his wife, Emily.
David's main responsibilities are leading music at our Eastside campus as well as leading our students in music in their gatherings.
What is your recommended reading?
- Follow Me - David Platt
- Dangerous Calling - Paul David Tripp
- Mere Christianity - C.S. Lewis
- Delighting in the Trinity - Michael Reeves
- The Mark of the Lion Series - Francine Rivers
What music are you listening to right now?
- Shane & Shane
- Chris August
- United Pursuit
What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Play guitar or saxophone, brew coffee, read, and camp
What is your favorite movie?
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers