JonSeth has been at Parkview since June 2020. JonSeth and his family are originally from Crestview, FL. He completed a Bachelor's Degree in Missions from The Baptist College of Florida and is currently pursuing his Master of Divinity at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. JonSeth and his wife, Brittany, have two sons, Jayson and Everett.
He leads Sunday morning Life Groups at 9:45am and Wednesday night Bible studies at 6pm which are designed to engage our students in worship with God and growth in their love for God.
What is your recommended reading?
- Radical - David Platt
- Let the Nations Be Glad - John Piper
- The Heart of the Church - Joe Thorn
- In His Image - Jen Wilkin
- Praying the Bible - Donald Whitney
What music are you listening to right now?
- Anything LoFi / Chillhop
- Kings Kaleidoscope
- Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors
- Jack Johnson
What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Read, listen to podcasts, educate people on good coffee (i.e. not Starbucks), hike, and play soccer
What is your favorite movie?
- Remember the Titans